Bank of Baroda Recruitment for 400 Probationary Officer (PO) Posts 2017
Total Posts: 400 Posts
Posts Name: Probationary Officer
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree (Graduation) with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ ST/ PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Age Limit: Between 20 to 28 years as on 01-08-2016
• Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
• Rs. 750/- for all others
Selection Process & Other Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
How To Apply: Candidates can apply online only from 01.04.2017 to 01.05.2017 through the link in the careers page of the Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in and no other mode of application will be accepted.
• Start date for Online Registration: 01.04.2017
• Online Payment of Application Fees: 01.04.2017 to 01.05.2017
• Last date for Online Registration: 01.05.2017
• Download of Call letter for Examination: 12.05.2017
• Date of Examination (Tentative): 27.05.2017
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here