CEPT University Recruitment 2017 for Academic Program Executive – Summer Winter School Post
CEPT University invites applications for full-time Academic Program Executive for Summer Winter School. The Summer and Winter Schools (SWS) at CEPT University are opportunities for students to gain valuable learning experience that goes far beyond the structured classrooms. The SWS are unique opportunities to expand horizons of learning, interact with a large group of enthusiastic and talented students, practitioners and academicians, and showcase CEPT academic initiatives.
We are looking for professionals who possess excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills with an understanding of various operative processes at the University level.
- Manage and update students’ data on regular basis.
- Coordinate with students for registration and course related matters
- Prepare Certificates, invitation letters and generate faculty related feedback reports
- Maintain budgets for various SWS activities
- Prepare and maintain uniformity of Attendance & Grade sheets for all the courses.
- Prepare relevant documents & materials for announcement of the courses
- Coordinate with various offices to help conduct various courses of the SWS
- Read and route incoming mail and outgoing correspondences.
- Organize internal/external meetings related to SWS
- Support University and Faculty colleagues in organizing and managing any special events when required.
- Participate in general administrative duties, ad-hoc projects, committees and or other group events.
Preferred Qualities and Qualifications:
- Positive attitude and self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with fluency in English language.
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Strong time management and coordination skills.
- Ability to interact effectively in writing, over phone, and in person.
- Ability to adapt any process changes and comfortable working with people at all organizational levels.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office/InDesign/Photoshop software
Bachelors/Masters Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Marketing/HR/Finance with 5-8 years of Professional experience in a similar capacity preferably in Education or Corporate sector.
If you are interested in this position at CEPT University, please send your resumes and a cover letter at the below mentioned contact details along with the following details in the mail:
Reason for change
Total Years of Experience
Current salary per month
Date of birth
Contact Person: Hardi Shah
Email ID: email@example.com
Contact No: 079 26302616, Ext No: 155
Applications invited till: 10-April-2017
Note: Please mention the position details in the subject of your mail.
Advertisement: Click Here