Coal India Limited (CIL) Recruitment 2017 for 1319 Management Trainees Posts
Total Posts: 1319 Posts
1. Mining: 191 Posts
2. Electrical: 198 Posts
3. Mechanical: 196 Posts
4. Civil: 100 Posts
5. Chemical/ Mechanical: 04 Posts
6. Electronics & Telecommunication: 08 Posts
7. Industrial Engineering: 12 Posts
8. Environment: 25 Posts
9. System/IT: 20 Posts
10. Geology: 76 Posts
11. Material Management: 44 Posts
12. Finance & Accounts: 257 Posts
13. Personnel & HR: 134 Posts
14. Sales & Marketing: 21 Posts
15. Rajbhasha: 07 Posts
16. Community Development: 03 Posts
17. Public Relation: 03 Posts
18. Legal: 20 Posts
Educational Qualification: Please Read Official Advertisement.
Age Limit: Upper age limit is 30 years for GENERAL (UR) category candidates. Cut-off date for age limit is 01-Dec-2016.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to General/OBC(Creamy Layer & Non Creamy Layer) categories are required to pay a Non-Refundable Application Fee of Rs 1000/- (Rs. One Thousand only). SC/ST/PWD candidates/Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries are exempted from the payment of Application Fee. Application fee will be paid through On-line mode i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc. There will not be any other mode of payment of application fee. In case a candidate deposits the fee in any wrong account or through any other mode, CIL will not be responsible for non-receipt of application fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore advised to verify their eligibility conditions before applying.
Selection Process: Computer Based On-line Examination & Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Opening date for On-line Registration of Applications: 05.01.2017 (10.00 AM)
• Last date of On-line Submission of Applications with Fee: 03.02.2017 (11.00 PM)
• Date of Computer Based On-line Examination: 26.03.2017 (Sunday)
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here