Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL) Recruitment for Assistant Law Officer Posts 2017
Total Posts: 04 Posts
Posts Name: Assistant Law Officer on Regular Establishment
Educational Qualification: Special LLB from Government Recognized University with regular course or five years integrated course in law.
Required Experience: Minimum 03 years of experience in Corporate Sector/ Public Sector / Power Sector or as a practicing Advocate in Court of Law.
• 35 Years for UR Candidates.
• 40 Years for SEBC Candidates.
Relaxation in upper age limit to other categories shall be given as under :
• Female Candidates : 05 Years.
• Ex. Armed Force Personnel : 10 Years.
• Dependent or Retired employees of the Company : Up to age of 40 years.
• Maximum age relaxation in upper age limit shall be considered as 45 years.
• The above relaxation in age is in view of “Yuva Swavlamban” Scheme and as approved by GUVNL.
• Pay Scale of Rs.17300-38610 (Revised Scale Rs.45400-101200).
• T.A. D.A. allowance for performing out-station journeys in connection with assigned work as applicable.
Required Skills: Good Command over English language, skill and knowledge in legal drafting, knowledge of court procedures, briefing and liaisoning with advocates and knowledge of computer operations.
Fees (Non Refundable):
• General (UR)/SEBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
• ST/SC candidates: Rs.250/-
How to Apply: Interested candidates meeting with above criteria may apply online compulsorily on or before 12.01.2018 and send the print out of application along with below-mentioned documents in a sealed envelope so as to reach on or before 19.01.2018 : The Addl.General Manager (HR), Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited, Urja Sadan, Nana Varachha Road, Nr. Kapodra Char Rasta, Surat (Gujarat) – 395006 – The envelope should be super-scribed with “Assistant Law Officer & Registration No. ………………..”.
Submit following documents with online application :
(1) Two recent passport size photographs should be pasted on the space provided on the application form.
(2) Printed online application form dully filled in.
(3) Attested copy of
(a) School Leaving Certificate or S.S.C. Certificate for verification of Birth Date.
(b) Mark sheets of Graduation / Post Graduation.
(c) Degree Certificate of Graduation / Post Graduation.
(d) Mark sheets of Special LLB or Marksheets of Five Year Integrated Course in Law, as applicable.
(e) Roster Category/ Caste Certificate / valid Non Creamy Layer certificate issued in Gujarati 5lZlXQ8vS sU]HZFTLff in case of SEBC candidates.
(4) Copy of SBI Challan (for payment made at SBI branch).
(5) Experience Certificate.
(6) In case of widow candidates, necessary documentary proofs.
(7) NOC from parent employer (if applicable).
(8) Any other Certificates.
More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 12-01-2018
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here