Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) CWE Clerks – VI Recruitment 2016 Notification out
Posts Name: CWE Clerks-VI
• A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
• The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he / she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
• Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language / should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
• Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read / write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Age Limit: Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1988 and not later than 01.08.1996 (both dates inclusive)
Application Fee: Application Fees / Intimation Charges Payable from 22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows
– Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
– Rs. 600 /- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
Selection Process: Selection will be based on written examination.
Written Exam Pattern:
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Important Dates :
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||25.10.2016 to 07.11.2016|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||07.11.2016 to 12.11.2016|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||18.11.2016 onwards|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||26 & 27.11.201603.12.2016 &04.12.2016 (if required)|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||December 2016|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||December 2016|
|Online Examination – Main||31.12.2016 & 01.01.2017|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2017|