Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2016 for Probationary Officers/Management Trainees (CWE PO/MT-VI):
Post Name : Probationary Officer (PO) / Management Trainee (MT)
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Age Limit: 20 to 30 years (as on 01/07/2016)
– Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
– Rs. 600 /- for all others
The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS.
Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
b. Main Examination
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website http://www.ibps.in.
The tentative schedule of events is as follows:
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 26.07.2016 to 13.08.2016
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 26.07.2016 to 13.08.2016
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training 23.09.2016 to 08.10.2016
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training 03.10.2016 to 08.10.2016
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary October 2016
- Online Examination – Preliminary 16.10.2016, 22.10.2016, 23.10.2016
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary November 2016
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main November 2016
- Online Examination – Main 20.11.2016
- Declaration of Result – Main December 2016
- Download of call letters for interview January 2017
- Conduct of interview January / February 2017
- Provisional Allotment April 2017
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here