Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2016 for Specialist Officer (CRP SPL-VI) Posts
Exam Name: Common Recruitment Process for Specialist Officer Posts (CRP SPL-VI)
• I.T. Officer (Scale-I):
4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
• Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I):
4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri. Engineering/ Fishery Science/Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ AgroForestry
• Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I):
Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
• Law Officer (Scale-I):
A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
• HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I):
Graduate and Full-time Post Graduate degree or Full-time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
• Marketing Officer (Scale-I):
Graduate and Full time MMS (Marketing) / MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA / PGDBM with specialization in Marketing.
Age Limit: 20 to 30 year as on 02-12-2016
Application Fee: Rs. 600 /- for all others & Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Starting Date of Online Registrations: 16-11-2016
• Last Date for Online Registrations: 02-12-2016
• Download of Call letter for Examination: After 16-01-2017
• Tentative dates for Online Exam: 28th and 29th January 2017
• Declaration of Result: 16-02-2017
• Download of call letters for Interview: After 24-02-2017
• Conduct of Interview: March 2017
• Provisional Allotment: On or after 01-04-2017
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here