Indian Institute Management (IIM) Ahmedabad Recruitment 2016 for Research Assistant Post
Post Name: Research Assistant
Job Description: The position is to co-work with the faculty by taking notes and dictation on a wide variety of topics, from class room recordings etc., maintaining the continuity in the academic and professional work of the faculty. Similarly, the ability to read the handwriting of the faculty would be necessary.
Qualification, Experience & Skill Requirements:
• Post graduate degree preferably in English; or graduate honors degree with high academic performance.
• Excellent proficiency in English is necessary.
• Understanding of business English and some familiarity with social sciences is preferred.
• Some skills in handling tables, graphs, references would be an advantage. Much experience in independent correspondence / producing reports from dictation is required.
• Experience of using excel and word is necessary.
Age: Above 25 years.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Starting Date of Online Application: 07-09-2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 15-09-2016 at 06:00 pm
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here