Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT) Gandhinagar Recruitment 2016 for Project Associate / JRF / SRF positions
Posts Name & Educational Qualification:
• Project Associate: Btech degree in Electrical engineering, electronics engineering, computer
science and related disciplines with industry experience in software development.
• JRF: Btech degree with a valid NET/GATE score OR MTech degree in Electrical
engineering, electronics engineering, computer science and related disciplines.
• SRF: Two years of experience at the JRF level.
1) Excellent knowledge and programming experience in C/C++.
2) Experience in UNIX/Linux and fluency with the command line.
1) Experience in image processing, computer graphics, computer vision.
2) Knowledge and experience in GPU programming and the CUDA C.
3) Experience in machine learning, deep learning particularly in the context of images and videos.
4) Strong mathematics background in linear algebra.
5) Exposure to parallel programming, openMP etc.
Compensation and terms of service: The compensation is Rs 25,000 /- per month for JRF and 28,000 for SRF. The appointment is for a period of 1 year and extensible for another 2 years depending on performance. Remuneration for Project Associate position will be according to candidate experience and capabilities.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Last Date: 23-11-2016
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here