Institute of Infrastructure Technology Research & Management (IITRAM) Ahmedabad Recruitment for Various Posts 2016
Posts Name & Educational Qualification:
Ph.D. with 10 years teaching / research / industrial experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor or equivalent at institutes such as IITs, IISc Bengaluru, ISERs, NITIE Mumbai at an equivalent level in any such other Indian or foreign institutions / institutions of comparable standards as may be decided by the institute.
• Associate Professor:
Ph.D. with 6 years teaching / research / industrial experience of which at least 3 years should be at the level of assistant professor or equivalent in a reputed organization.
• Assistant Professor:
3 years teaching / research / industrial experience post Ph.D.
• Assistant Professor (Contract):
For a fresh Ph.D., the position will be on contract basis for first three years, after the completion of which it is regularized based on satisfactory performance.
• Teaching Assistant (Chemistry):
Master degree in science with first class; Preference will be given to higher qualification & experience as well as qualification from national level institutes like IITs, NITs etc.
• Teaching Assistant (English):
Master degree in English with first class; Preference will be given to higher qualification & experience as well as qualification from national level institutes like IITs, NITs etc.
• Personal Secretary to Director:
Graduate for any recognized university. Min. 5 years’ experience in government office having proficiency in computer operating or Stenography, with at least 02 years working with Class One officer.
• Laboratory Assistant (CNC Operator cum Programmer) (Mechanical Engg.):
CNC operator cum programmer having first class diploma / ITI in Mechanical Engineering or allied branches. Preference will be give to applicants having hands on experience on Siemens/ Mitsubishi / Fanuc controllers
• Laboratory Instructor (Wireman) (Mechanical Engineering):
First Class diploma / ITI with expertise in Electrical
• Laboratory Instructor (Welding Shop) (Mechanical Engineering):
First Class diploma / ITI with expertise in Welding
• Laboratory Assistant (Thermal) (Mechanical Engineering):
First Class diploma / ITI in Mechanical Engineering. Preference will be given to applicants having experience working with Heat Transfer, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Fluid Machinery, and Power Generation equipment.
• Based on applications received, a merit list of qualified candidates will be prepared.
• For a particular post, about 5 times no. of candidates will be called for personal interview. Candidates will be selected as per the performance in the interview.
• No separate letters will be sent for interview. Candidates shortlisted will be sent SMS and e-mail. List of shortlisted candidates will be available
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Address: Registrar, Institute of Infrastructure Technology, Research and Management, Maninagar East, Khokhra Circle, Ahmedabad- 380026
• Online application start from: 06-08-2016
• Last date for online application: 31-08-2016
• Last Date to Send Hardcopies to Institute: 02-09-2016
Apply online: Click Here