India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) Recruitment for 650 Officer Posts 2016
Total Posts: 650 Posts
Posts Name: Assistant Manager (Territory) Grade – JMGS (Scale – I)
Educational Qualification: Graduate from University/ Institution/ Board recognized by the Government of India (or) approved by a Government Regulatory Body.
Age Limit: 20 to 30 years
Pay Scale: 23,700 – 42,020
• SC/ST/PWD (Only Intimation charges) – INR 150.00 (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty Only)
• For all others – INR 700.00 (Rupees Seven Hundred Only)
Selection Process: Selection will consist of the following steps: (i) Preliminary Examination (ii) Main Examination (iii) Interview. The final selection shall be made on the basis of interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Examination / Group Discussion / Interview. Results of the candidates who have qualified for various stages of the recruitment process and the list of candidates finally selected will be made available on the IPPB’s website.The Final select list will be published on the IPPB’s website.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Starting Date for Apply Online: 04-10-2016
• Last Date for Apply Online: 25-10-2016
• Closure for Editing Application Details: 25-10-2016
• Last Date for Printing Your Application: 09-11-2016
• Online Fee Payment: 04-10-2016 to 25-10-2016
• Tentative Exam: Dec-2016/Jan-2017
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here