Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 for 324 Probationary Officer (PO) Posts
Indian Bank is inviting online applications from young and bright graduates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in Banking career, for admission to the One year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB), which has been set up jointly by India n Bank and Manipal Global Education Service Pvt Ltd.
Total Posts: 324 Posts
Posts Name: Probationary Officer (PO)
Educational Qualification: Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in any discipline from a recognised University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognised by Central Government.
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2016): Minimum 20 years – Maximum 28 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1988 and not later than 01.07.1996 (both dates inclusive)
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Starting date of Online Registration- 6th December 2016
• Last Date of Online Registration- 22nd December 2016
• Download of Call Letters for Pre Exam Training- after 5th January 2017
• Conduct of Pre-Exam Training- 12th January 2017 to 19th January 2017
• Call Letter Download for Preliminary Exam- after 11th January 2017
• Preliminary Online Examination- 22nd January 2017
• Result of Preliminary Online Exam- 30th January 2017
• Download of Call Letters for Main Online Exam- 16th February 2017
• Main Online Examination- 28th February 2017
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here