Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOCL) Vadodara, Gujarat Recruitment 2016 for Various Posts
Total Posts: 161 Posts
Posts Name & Educational Qualification:
• Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): 116 Posts
Qualification: Minimum 3 Years full time, regular/sandwich Diploma in Chemical/Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering OR B.Sc. (Math, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidate & 45% in aggregate in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
Experience: Minimum One Year of post qualification experience in operation (rotating shift) of Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat Exchanger etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Fertilizer/ Heavy Chemical/ Gas Processing Industry.
• Jr. Engineering Assistant- IV (Electrical): 28 Posts
Qualification: Minimum 3 Years full time, regular / sandwich Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in aggregate in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
Experience: Minimum One year of post qualification experience in operation/ maintenance of Power Generators/ Distribution Sub-Stations (LT&HT at 0.4 KV and 6.6 KV level or above respectively)/ maintenance of HT/LT Switch Gears (PCC/MCC)/ Transformers / Motors/ ACBs/ VCBs/ UPS/ Battery Chargers/ Variable Speed Drives/ Protective Relays including Electromagnetic/ Static/ Numerical Relays in Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Heavy Chemicals/ Fertilizers/ Power Plants/ Large Industrial Establishments.
• Jr. Engineering Assistant- IV (Mechanical – Pump & Compressors): 16 Posts
Qualification: Minimum 3 Years full time, regular/ sandwich Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in aggregate in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions OR Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade.
Experience: Minimum One year of post qualification experience for Diploma and 2 years experience for Matric with ITI (Fitter) in maintenance/ overhauling of rotary equipments such as Compressors, Gas/Steam Turbines, Boilers, Columns, Valves, Pumps, Mechanical Seals/Dry Gas Seals, Bearings (Journal/Antifriction), Safety Valves etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Heavy Chemicals/ Fertilizers/ Power Plants/ Large Industrial establishments..
• Jr. Engineering Assistant- IV (Instrumentation): 01 Post
Post reserved for Persons With Disabilities (HH) ONLY
Qualification: Minimum 3 Years full time, regular/ sandwich Diploma in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for PWD candidates against reserved positions.
Experience: Minimum One year of post qualification experience in Maintenance of Modern instrumentation control system like DCS, PLC with electronic field instrumentation, Control Valve, Smart Positioners, loop configuration, online Analysers condition monitoring, cabling, earthing etc., in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Heavy Chemicals/ Fertilizers/ Power Plants/ Oil & Natural Gas Exploration / large Industrial establishments.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years as on 31/08/2016. Relaxation in age by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates against reserved positions. PWD candidates will be given age relaxation upto 10 years (upto 15 years for PWD belonging to SC/ST and 13 years for PWD belonging to OBC for the posts reserved for them). Age relaxation applicable for Ex-Serviceman as per Govt. guidelines. Age relaxation shall be given to the candidates to the extent of period of experience as notified above.
1. The candidates prima facie meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria with regard to qualification, age and experience requirement as per the details submitted by them in their Online Application Form will undergo Written Test. The Written Test comprising of 100 marks will be of duration not less than three hours.
2. Candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% of marks for qualifying in the Written Test (relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories against reserved positions)
3. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test shall be subjected to Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test, which will be of qualifying nature.
4. Candidates are advised to ensure that they are Medically Fit as per Indian Oil’s Pre-Employment Medical Standard. Candidates are advised to go through the “Guidelines and Criteria for Physical Fitness for Preemployment Medical examination” before they commence the application process. The guidelines are available in the following link: http://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/Preemployment_Guiding_Principles11th_mar_2011.pdf
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website. After successful registration of Online Application, the candidate must take a print out of the filled-in on-line application form and send the same to Chief Human Resource Manager, Gujarat Refinery, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., PO: Jawaharnagar, Dist: Vadodara – 391 320, latest by 15th October 2016. Printout of online application form along with Original Demand Draft towards payment of Application Fee (wherever applicable) received after last date shall be summarily rejected.
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Online Application: 09-09-2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 30-09-2016
Last date for receipt of application: 15-10-2016
written exam date: 04-12-2016
Tentative schedule & venue for skill/proficiency/physical test (SPPT): 10-01-2017
Notification: Click Here
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here