Rajkot Municipal Corporation (RMC) Recruitment 2017 for GIS Specialist & Town Planning Specialist/Urban Planner Posts
Total Posts: 02 Posts
Posts Name & Educational Qualification:
1. GIS Specialist: 01 Post
• Masters degree in Planning, Engineering, Geography, Computer Sciences or Other relevant discipline with 2 years of work experience is desirable.
• Demonstrated proficiency and creative application of GIS in the urban context
• Knowledge of urban planning & housing.
• Ability to work with, motivate/ train Govt staff.
2. Town Planning Specialist/Urban Planner: 01 Post
• Post Graduate or graduate Degree in Urban Planning or Regional Planning or Geography.
• Minimum of 2 years of work experience in urban planning with experience of urban infrastructure projects/ affordable housing/slum development projects is desirable.
• Experience of reform oriented projects is desirable.
• Fluency in local language desirable.
Fixed Pay: Rs. 25000/- per month (inclusive all)
Selection Process: interview
How to Apply: Eligible, Experienced and Interested candidates are invited for walk in interview on 27/04/2017 at 3:00 pm, RMC West Zone office, behind Big Bazar, 150 ft ring road, Rajkot for the post of “GIS Specialist” (1 Post) & “Town Planning Specialist/Urban Planner (1 Post) for PMAY Technical Cell of Rajkot Municipal Corporation- Fully on Contractual basis for 11 months.
Interview Date & Time: 27-04-2017 at 03:00 pm
Advertisement: Click Here