Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment for 526 Office Attendant Posts 2017
Total Posts: 526 Posts
Posts Name: Office Attendant
Educational Qualifications (as on 01/11/2017):
i) A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he is applying (Refer Annex III). Such qualification should be from a recognized board.
ii) In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for (Refer Annex III).
iii) The candidate should be an undergraduate as on 01/11/2017. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
iv) Bank reserves the right to call for any document in support of domicile status of the candidate.
v) A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should at least have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) and rendered at least 15 years of defence service, provided they have not graduated outside the Armed Forces.
vi) Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
Age Limit: Between 18 and 25 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/11/1992 and not later than 01/11/1999 (both days including) are only eligible to apply. (More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement)
Selection Process & Other Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website. (More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement)
• Commencement of on-line registration of application: 17-11-2017
• Closure of registration of application: 07-12-2017
• Closure for editing application details: 07-12-2017
• Last date for printing your application: 22-12-2017
• Online Fee Payment: 17-11-2017 to 07-12-2017
• Schedule of Online Test (Tentative): In the month of December 2017/January 2018. The online Test could be conducted on weekdays or weekend. RBI reserves the right to modify the number of days and dates of test depending on the number of applicants.
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
More Details: Click Here