Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2016 for 610 Assistant Posts
Total Posts: 610 Posts
Posts Name: Assistant
• At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
• A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
• Candidates applying for the post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Age Limit: Between 20 and 28 years (as on 07.11.2016)
Scheme of Selection:
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Website Link Open: 07.11.2016 to 28.11.2016
• Payment of Examination Fees (Online): 07.11.2016 to 28.11.2016
• Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative): December 23 & 24, 2016. However, RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.
• Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative): January 2017. However, RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here