Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Centralized Employment Recruitment for 26502 Assistant Loco Pilot & Technicians Posts 2018
Total Posts: 26502 Posts
• Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP): 17673 Posts
• Technician Categories: 8829 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have the Educational/Technical qualifications indicated for notified posts in the CEN from recognized Institute/University as on the closing date for submission of the ONLINE application. Annexure-A may be referred for the prescribed qualification against each of the posts. Those awaiting results of the final examination of the prescribed educational/technical qualification SHOULD NOT apply.
Diploma/Degree in Engineering will not be accepted in lieu of course completed Act Apprenticeship / ITI for the post of Technicians unless otherwise specified. Graduate Act Apprentice will not be accepted in lieu of Course Completed Act Apprenticeship (CCAA).
Age (as on 01.07.2018): 18 to 28 years
Scale of pay: Level 02 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of `19900/- plus other allowances as admissible.
• For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below at Sl No 2: Rs. 500/-
• For Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWDs / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class: Rs. 250/-
*This fee of ` 250 shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges as applicable, on appearing in First Stage CBT.
More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Opening Date & Time for Online Registration and submission of Application: 03-02-2018 at 10.00 hrs.
• Closing Date & Time for submission of Online application: 05-03-2018 at 23.59 hrs.
Last Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee:
• Online payment (Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card ): 05-03-2018 at 22.00 hrs.
• SBI Bank Challan: 05-03-2018 at 13.00 hrs.
• Post Office Challan: 03-03-2018 at 13.00 hrs.
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here