State Bank Of India (SBI) Recruitment 2016 of Officers in Specialised Positions for Wealth Management
Total Posts: 103 Posts
1. Acquisition Relationship Managers: 34 Posts
2. Relationship Managers: 55 Posts
3. Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 01 Post
4. Zonal Head / Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs): 01 Post
5. Zonal Head / Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI): 02 Posts
6. Compliance Officer: 01 Posts
7. Investment Counsellors: 09 Posts
Educational Qualification: Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution.
Investment Counsellors: preferably possessing the minimum qualifications and certifications mandated by SEBI for Investment Advisers under SEBI Investment Advisers Regulations would be preferred, CFP qualification may be an added advantage
Application Fees: Rs. 600/- for General and OBC candidates: Rs.100/- (Intimation charges only) for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Shortlisting and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website. Copies of the application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Experience certificates (v) Brief resume [mentioning present annual CTC (fixed+variable = ________) with evidence] (vi) e-Receipt for fee payment (vii) SC/ST certificate, OBC (With Non creamy layer clause) certificate, PWD certificate as applicable should be sent to “State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021” by post so as to reach us on or before 16.12.2016.
1. Online Registration of Application starts from: 25-11-2016
2. Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fees: 12-12-2016
3. Last date for receipt of the print out of Online application along with enclosures at SBI, CRPD, Corporate Centre, Mumbai: 16-12-2016
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here