State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment for Senior Manager (Law) Posts 2016-17
Total Posts: 06 Posts
Posts Name: Senior Manager (Law)
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Law from a recognised university in India and a member of Bar Council of concerned State. Preference will be given to the candidate who has done PG in Law.
Experience: Minimum 10 years of institutional or bar experience or both with minimum 5 years’ experience in Title Investigation area other related activities in the concerned state. Lawyers empanelled by SBI / other Banks would be eligible to apply.
Age Limit: Minimum 30 years to Maximum 45 years (as on 01/12/2016)
Application Fees: Rs.600/- (Non-refundable)
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Please Read Official Advertisement
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 22-12-2016
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 07-01-2017
• Last Date for Editing Application Details: 07-01-2017
• Last Date for Printing Your Application: 22-01-2017
• Online Fee Payment: 22-12-2016 to 07-01-2017
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here