UPSC Recruitment 2016:UPSC Advt.No:09/2016 -Union Public service commission has released an employment notification, inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for the position of various vacancies.eligible candidates may apply online on or before 02-06-2016 ,more detailed information regarding educational qualification,age limit,selection procedure,how to apply ,last date etc are mentioned below.
UPSC Recruitment 2016:UPSC Advt.No:09/2016
Name of Organization:UPSC
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Total No.of Posts:51
Name of the Posts:
1. Veterinary Officer – 01
2. Asst. Registrar (Trade Marks & Geographical Indication) – 09
3. Junior Technical Officer (Sugar Technology) – 01
4. Assistant Anthropologists (Physical Anthropology) – 02
5. Technical Officer Grade-II (Forestry) – 04
6. Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor – 30
7. Junior Scientific Officer (Chemistry) – 01
8. Deputy Directors Medical – 02
9. Chief Mineral Economist – 01
Note:full details of Educational qualification, Age limit, Pay scale, Grade pay ,selection process etc details candidates required to visit official notification which link given below at this vacancy notice.
How to Apply :Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 02-06-2016
How to Apply for UPSC Advt.No 09/2016
- Visit Official Website at www.upsconline.nic.in
- Find “Online Recruitment Application” for (ORA) and click on it.
- Now Click on Advertisement No.9/2016.
- Select the post you to apply for.
- Fill all marked details and click on submit button.
- Visit the same website again to make payment as mentioned above.
- Now upload photograph and signature
- Click on submit button for submission of online application.
- Now take print out of application for future reference.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:02-06-2016
Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 03-06-2016
Important Links :