Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published a Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
- National Defence Academy : 355 (208 for Army, 55 for Navy and 92 for Air Force)
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) : 55
Total No. of Posts : 410 Posts
Educational Qualification :
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy : 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy : 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
Age Limit : Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January, 1998 and
not later than 1st January, 2001 are eligible.
Application Fees : Candidates (excepting SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs specified
in Note 2 below who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using
Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card. Applicants who opt for “Pay by Cash” mode, should print the
system generated Pay-in-slip during Part-II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only. “Pay by Cash” mode option will be deactivated at 23.59 hours of 14.07.2016 i.e. one day before the closing date.
The Examination will be held at the following Centres : Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal,Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata,
Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur and Vishakhapatnam.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on written test and SSB Interview.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Important Dates :
- Last Date to Apply Online : 15-07-2016
- Last Date to pay fees : 14-07-2016 (Offline Mode) , 15-07-2016 (Online Mode)
- Examination Date : 18-09-2016