Canara Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2018 Notification Out
Total Posts: 800 Posts
Posts Name: Probationary Officers in JMGS-I on completion of specially designed PGDBF Course
Educational Qualification: A Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age Limit (As On 01.10.2018): Minimum 20 years – Maximum 30 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1988 and not later than 01.10.1998 (both days inclusive)
• SC/ST/PWBD Rs. 118/- [Intimation Charges only includes GST @18%]
• All Others Rs. 708/- [includes GST @18%]
Details of Institutes & Course Fee:
• Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd., Bengaluru campus: Course Fee – Rs. 350000.00 + applicable Taxes (presently GST @ 18% : Rs. 63000.00) Total Course Fee: Rs. 413000.00
• NITTE Education International Pvt. Ltd., Greater Noida campus: Course Fee – Rs. 300000.00 + applicable Taxes (presently GST @ 18% : Rs. 54000.00) Total Course Fee: Rs. 354000.00
• Candidate can pay the entire course fee in one lumpsum or
• In 2 instalments (50% of course fee before commencement of the course and the balance 50% fees after two months but before the end of third month of commencement of course)
Salary & Emoluments: Rs. 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020
More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Commencement of on-line registration of application: 23/10/2018
• Closure of registration of application: 13/11/2018
• Closure for editing application details: 13/11/2018
• Last date for printing your application: 28/11/2018
• Online Fee Payment: 23/10/2018 to 13/11/2018
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
More Details: Click Here