Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Gujarat Recruitment for Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer Posts 2019
Total Posts: 147 Posts
• Stenographer: 04 Posts
• Upper Division Clerk: 143 Posts
• Stenographer: 1. Higher Secondary Pass (pass in 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized board). 2. A Speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi. 3. Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
• UDC: 1. A degree of a recognized University or equivalent. 2. Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
Scale of Pay (Steno. & UDC): Revised pay as per 7th Central Pay Commission for the post is Level-4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) with Entry Pay Rs 25,500/-, replaced against Pay Band Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- of 6th Central Pay Commission.
Age Limit: Between 18 to 27 years as on the closing date 15.04.2019.
• SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen: Rs. 250/- *
* This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Phase – I Written Examination.
• All other categories: Rs. 500/-
More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15-04-2019
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here