Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment for 539 Social Security Officer (SSO) / Manager Gr-II / Superintendent Posts 2018
Total Posts: 539 Posts
Posts Name: Social Security Officer (SSO) / Manager Gr-II / Superintendent
1. A degree of a recognized University (Preference will be given to the graduates in Commerce/Law/Management).
2. Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and database
Experience (Desirable): Three years’ service in a Government Organization or Corporation or Government Undertaking or Local Body or Scheduled Bank etc.
Age Limit: Between 21 to 27 years as on the closing date 05.10.2018.
• SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen: Rs. 250/-*
* This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Part-I Written Examination.
• All other categories Rs. 500/-
Scale of Pay: Revised pay as per 7th Central Pay Commission for the post is Level- 7 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) with Entry Pay Rs 44900/-, replaced against Pay Band Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- of 6th Central Pay Commission.
In addition to Pay they will also be eligible for DA, HRA and Transport Allowance and other allowances as per rules in force from time to time.
More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 05-10-2018
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here