Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Ltd. (GMDC) Recruitment for Various Posts 2018
Posts Name, Educational Qualification & Age Limit:
General Manager (Environment):
• Qualifications: B.E./B.Tech (Environment) or M.Sc. (Environment) with 55% and Above
• Experience: Fifteen (15) years experience in Large Industries Organization out of which minimum five (5) years experience must be at responsible position not below the pay scale of Rs. 15,600- 39,100 (GP Rs. 7,600) as per sixth pay commission or equivalent pay scale for persons working in a PSU/Government Department/Undertaking.
The candidates having experience in non Government Organization should have fifteen (15) years experience out of which five (5) years should be at responsible senior position in the field of Environment in large industrial organization.
• Age Limit: Maximum age 50 years as on 1/2/2018
Dy. General Manager (Mines) 1st Class Coal :
• Qualifications: B.E./ B. Tech. (Mining) with Minimum 55% & DGMS 1st Class Mines Manager (Coal) Certificate. Computer Knowledge essential
• Experience: 10 years in line
• Age Limit: Maximum age as on 1/3/2018 should not exceed 45 years. 5 year relaxation in age available for candidates of reserved category & Departmental candidates including employees serving on contract will be given Age relaxation
Trainee Mining Engineers [initially on contract for 3 years]:
• Qualifications: B.E/ B.Tech in Mining with 55% aggregate marks university/Institute. Computer Knowledge is essential.
• Age Limit: Maximum age 25 years as on 1.3.2018. Relaxation in maximum age limit up to 5 years will be given to reserved category candidates. Age relaxation will also give to departmental candidates including contractual employees of GMDC.
Mine Sirdar/Mine Mate [Sahayak]:
• Qualifications:HSC WITH 55% marks Candidates. Besides, candidate should possess DGMS Mine Sirdar/Mine Mate certificate. Computer Knowledge essential,
• Age Limit: Maximum Age 28 years (Can be relaxed for reserved category for 5 years.Age relaxation will also be available to departmental /contractualcandidates.
How to Apply, Fee & Other Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
Last Date: 27-02-2018
• General Manager (Environment): Click Here
• Dy. General Manager (Mines) 1st Class Coal: Click Here
• Trainee Mining Engineers: Click Here
• Mine Sirdar/Mine Mate [Sahayak]: Click Here
Apply Online & More Details: Click Here