Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilisers & Chemicals Limited (GNFC) Recruitment for Sr. Medical Officer Post 2018
Posts Name: Sr. Medical Officer
Qualification: Incumbent we are looking for should be a MBBS (Recognized by Indian Medical Council) and must have passed Certificate Course in Industrial Health (Recognized by State Government)
Age Around: 40 years.
CTC: Rs. 11.33 lakhs per annum (Approx.)
Incumbent must have Minimum 2 years of experience (excluding internship experience) in a large hospital or in an industrial Health Centre is required. The incumbent will have to carry out following tasks :
1. Attend and treat patients at Dahej Project site.
2. Attend emergency and referred patients as and when required.
3. Carry out or arrange health check ups and maintain records of the same.
4. Supervise outsourced manpower at Dahej Medical Centre.
5. Monitor, maintain and ensure proper usage of medical equipments, accessories and inventories.
6. Indent and ensure proper supply of medicines and consumables.
7. Supervise biomedical waste management.
8. Maintain all relevant records.
9. Provide first aid and health trainings to the employees.
More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Last Date for Apply Online: 19-05-2018
Advertisement & Apply Online: Click Here