Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) Recruitment for Project Assistant Post 2018
Post Name: Project Assistant
Essential Criteria: (i) Master Degree or a higher degree (M.Phil/Ph.D) in any subject of Social Sciences with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university; (ii) Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in relevant area; (iii) Working experience in MS Office, basic knowledge of information technology; (iv) Working knowledge of Gujarati/Hindi and English language; (v) Excellent research and writing skills.
Highly desirable: (i) Experience in teaching/ research in universities/ colleges; (ii) Presentation/Participation in State or National Level Conference/Symposium; (iii) Excellent inter-personal and team-building skills; (iv) Ability to conduct research work.
Remuneration: Rs. 8,000 per month (fix) + Rs. 6000 per month (Dearness Allowance, only during field visits/survey)
• This appointment is purely on temporary basis till the completion of the project or as per requirement.
• The Principal Investigator/Co-Investigator retains the discretion not to make any appointment to this vacancy, to make an appointment at a revised remuneration, or to make an appointment with a modified job description and to fix revised qualification and requirements.
• Qualified female, reserved category, minority candidates are strongly encouraged.
• Candidates are required to bring three copies of their resume with photograph affixed on all copies, Original and one set of photocopy of their Academic certificates, Experience certificate and other documents.
• Walk in Interview Date: Friday, 12 January, 2018. Reporting time for walk in Interview: 10.00 am. (No candidate shall be considered for walk in interview after 10.00 am.)
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
• Selected candidate shall not be considered as an Employee of GNLU for any purposes whatsoever.
• Selected candidate needs to join the project immediately after declaration of the result.
Address and Contact to : Dr. Vikas H. Gandhi, Principal Investigator, Associate Professor of Law, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Koba (Sub P. O.), Gandhinagar – 382 426, Gujarat (INDIA) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and contact number: 81286 50 837.
Interview Date: 12-01-2018
Advertisement: Click Here