Indian Institute of Science (IISC) Published Notification for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017.
Name of Examination: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
Candidates with any of the following qualifications are eligible to appear in GATE 2017
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology (4 years after 10+2 or 3 years after B.Sc./Diploma in Engineering/Technology) and those who are in the final year of such programs.
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture (Five years course) and those who are in the final year.
• Bachelor’s degree of Four-year program in Science (B.S.) and those who are in the final year of such programs. o Master’s degree in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programs.
• Four-year integrated Master’s degree (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology and those in the second or higher year of such programs.
• Five-year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree in Engineering/ Technology and those in the fourth or higher year of such programs o Five-year integrated M.Sc. or Five year integrated B.Sc./M.Sc. degree and those in the final year of such programs.
• Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed section A of AMIE or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.
Application Fee: Rs. 750 for women candidates, Rs. 750 for SC/ST/PwD category candidates and ₹ 1500 for all other candidates. For International candidates application fee is US $50.
How to Apply: Eligible Interested candidates are required to fill Online Application through GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Website from 01-09-2016 to 04-10-2016.
• GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Website Opens for Enrollment, Application Filling, Application Submission: 01-09-2016
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application through Website: 04-10-2016 up to 23:59 Hours
• Last Date for Request for Change in the Choice of Examination City via GOAPS login: 16-11-2016
• Availability of Admit Card on the Online Application Interface for printing: 05-01-2017
• GATE 2017 Online Exam Dates: 04-02-2017, 05-02-2017, 11-02-2017, 12-02-2017
• GATE 2017 Exam Results Date: 27-03-2016 at 18:00 Hours
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here