Gujarat Tourism Opportunity Limited (GUJTOP) Recruitment Various Posts 2017
Total Posts: 07 Posts
01. Head of Department (Project Branch, Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Limited): 01 Post
• Qualification: Officer retired from the rank of Superintending Engineer, Government of Gujarat
• Age limit: 65 years
• Monthly Remunerations: INR 50,000/-
• Job Description: Head of Department (Project Branch, TCGL)
02. Engineer: 02 Post
Qualification: B.E. in Civil Engineering from a Recognized University with minimum 55% marks in the Degree Examination
• Experience- Minimum 2 years of experience in the relevant field
• Age limit: 30 years
• Monthly Remunerations: INR 25,000/-
• Job Description: man projects as well as undertake necessary liaison related works at Head Office.
03. Assistant Engineer (for BE Civil) OR Supervisor Civil (for Diploma Civil): 04 Posts
• Qualification: B.E. in Civil Engineering or Diploma Civil Engineering from a Recognized University with minimum 55% marks in the Degree/Diploma Examination
• Experience- Fresher
• Age limit: 25 years
• Monthly Remunerations: INR 15,000/- to 18,000/-
• Job Description: Assistant Zonal Engineers
Selection Process: interview.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates who fulfil the requisite criteria as given above are advised to submit their CV in requisite format (Form 1) at firstname.lastname@example.org for the relevant posts by 6:00 pm 26/07/2017. Any application received after this would not be considered.
2. The Subject line in the application should be – Application for the position of ______________.
3. Applications are to submitted over email only. Applications by post or any other means would not be accepted.
4. Candidates should send their CVs in the said format as per Form 1 enclosed herewith. The word file of the same can be downloaded from our website. CVs deviating from the said format shall be summarily rejected.
5. GUJTOP at its discretion and/or on advice of TCGL may seek additional details from the candidates over email.
1. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their CV shall be called for the interview on a pre-notified date. All information shall be communicated through email and/or phone call.
2. Candidates will have to bring all relevant original certificate/documents for verification at the time of Interview. Failing to bring the documents shall deem the candidate to be disqualified for the interview
Last Date: 26-07-2017, 06:00 pm
Advertisement: Click Here
CV Format: Click Here