Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) CRP Clerks VIII Recruitment 2018 Notification Out
Posts Name: CRP Clerks-VIII
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online. Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate ExServicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 10.10.2018. Such certificates should be dated on or before 10.10.2018.
Age (As on 01.09.2018): Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1990 and not later than 01.09.1998 (both dates inclusive)
• Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
• Rs. 600 /- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
More Details: Please Read Official Notification.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 18.09.2018 to 10.10.2018
• Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 18.09.2018 to 10.10.2018
• Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: November 2018
• Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 26.11.2018 to 01.12.2018
• Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: November 2018
• Online Examination – Preliminary: 08.12.2018, 09.12.2018, 15.12.2018 & 16.12.2018
• Result of Online exam – Preliminary: December 2018/ January 2019
• Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: January 2019
• Online Examination – Main: 20.01.2019
• Provisional Allotment: April 2019
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here