Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1, Gandhinagar published walk in interview notification for recruitment for Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT- Science) posts on Contract Basis. For more details about this recruitment like, selection procedure, how to apply as under. You can view official advertisement by following links.
Name of the Posts: Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT- Science)
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects / combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and languages in the combination of subjects as under: Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
- B.Ed. from a recognized institution
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- Proficiency of teaching in English and Hindi
- Desirable: Knowledge of computer application
Remuneration: Rs. 26,500/- monthly
Selection Process: Selection will be based on interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may attend interview along along with attested photocopies of relevant documents must be submitted at below mentioned address.
Venue: Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1, Sector-30, Gandhinagar
Interview date & time: 23/06/2016 from 3.00 PM onwards
- View official notification in below image
- detailed advertisement here