MGVCL Recruitment 2016 for 51 Watchman cum Fireman
Posts : Watchman cum Fireman
Educational Qualification : 10th Standard passed. Should have passed 6 months Fireman Training course from All India Institute of Local Self Government, Nehru Bhavan, Vadodara or equivalent.
Experience: Five (5) years’ service in Army, Navy, Air force, Semi- Government Forces and Police
or Home Guards, or Village Protection Forces.
• Height – 165 Cm.
• Weight – 50 Kgs.
• Chest – 81 Cm.
• Chest – 86 Cm. (on expansion)
• Vision – 6/6 without wearing glasses or any other aid. Night or colour blindness shall be disqualification.
Endurance Test for the selection shall be conducted as per the following criteria:
- Should be able to run a distance of 100 metres (one hundred metres) with 64 Kgs weight in one minute.
- Should be capable of climbing a rope or a vertical pipe to a height of 3 (three)
- meter from the ground.
- Should be capable of clearing a ditch of 2.7 meters (long jump).
- Should be capable of climbing an extension ladder.
Age Limit : (As on the date of issuance of the advertisement i.e. 25.06.16 ):
- General (UR) Candidates : 40 Years
- SC/ST/SEBC/EBC Candidates : 45 Years
5 years relaxation is given as per “Yuva Swavalamban Scheme” of GoG as per the decision taken in this regard by GUVNL( The holding Company of MGVCL)
Fees (Non Refundable):
|General (UR)/SEBC/EBC Candidates||Rs. 500|
|SC/ST Candidates||Rs. 250|
The applicant has to pay application fees in any of the Branches of State Bank of India
or online through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
Pay Scale: Rs. 7300-17940.
Monthly salary at the initial stage shall be approximately Rs. 16500/- other benefits like PF, Gratuity, LTC, Medical Reimbursement shall be applicable as per the rules
Selection Process : Mode of selection shall be as under:
- Stage 1: Physical standard verification of all eligible candidates called for the selection. The candidate not meeting the physical standard shall be disqualified for next stage.
- Stage 2: Endurance Test of all candidates who meet with physical standards.
- Candidates who do not clear the endurance test shall be disqualified for next stage.
- Stage 3: Written test of all candidates who cleared Endurance Test and meet with
- Physical Standard.
- Selection shall be based on the score of written test.
How to Apply : Candidates meeting the above criteria and interested may apply COMPULSORILY ONLINE and send the print out of application along with below mentioned documents in hard copies also, so as to reach on or before 22.07.2016 in envelope super scribed
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF- SECURITY WATCHMAN (CUM FIREMAN)
: ONLINE APPLICATION NO. ” to the following address.
Address to sent Applications : The DY.GENERAL MANAGER (LEGAL&IR) Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited, 3rd Floor HR Department, Sardar Patel Vidyut Bhavan, Race Course, Vadodara 390 007.
The physical documents be submitted by Speed Post or RPAD only
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Online Application : 25-06-2016
Last Date to Apply Online : 16-07-2016
Documents to be submitted on or before : 22-07-2016
Advertisement : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here