Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Ltd. (MGVCL) published notification for recruitment for Vidyut Sahayak (Jr. Engineer – Electrical) post. For more details regarding education qualification, pay scale, how to apply, selection process, no of posts, last date for submission application and other details are available at given below link…
This has a reference to the advertisement uploaded by M.G.V.C.L. on its website on 23.04.2016 inviting applications for the post of VIDYUT SAHAYAK (JUNIOR ENGINEER – ELECTRICAL). The last date for on line registration was 16.05.2016 and the last date for submission of print out of application was on or before 21.05.2016, along with requisite documents.
Subsequently the Government of Gujarat has issued an ordinance No. 1 of 2016 Dtd. 01.05.2016 to provide 10% Reservation for Economically Weaker Section of un-reserved category. In that reference relevant directives have been circulated by Govt. of Gujarat in Social Justice & Empowerment Department vide Notification Dtd. 06.05.2016 and in General Administration Department vide Notification Dtd. 07.05.2016. Copies of said notifications and ordinance are uploaded on our Website. Accordingly the candidates belonging to Un-reserved Economically Weaker Sections are eligible to apply under 10% Reservation for E.B.C.
Total no of Posts: 22
Name of Posts: Vidyut Sahayak (Jr. Engineer-Electrical)
Educational Qualification: Full time/ regular B.E. (Electrical) or (Electrical and Electronics) / B.Tech (Electrical) or (Electrical and Electronics) only from Recognized University with minimum 55% for ST/PH-ST, SEBC/ PH-SEBC and EBC/PH-EBC Category Candidates and 60% for UR/ PH-UR Category Candidates. Aggregate of 7th and 8th Semester, First Trial without ATKT (passed examination in First attempt in final year)
Age limit: 35 years for UR candidates.
Fixed Remuneration per month:
- 1st year – Rs. 19,750/- & 2nd year – Rs. 21,750/-
- The selected Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Electrical) shall be appointed for a duration of two years and may be considered for appointment to the post of Junior Engineer in the pay scale of Rs. 17300-38610 on regular establishment subject to satisfactory completion of the period of two years as Vidyut Sahayak and will be eligible for all allowances and benefits as per Company’s Policy and as admissible to the regular employees in the cadre of Junior Engineer.
Application Fee (Non Refundable): Non-Refundable Application Fee of Rs. 500 for PH, SEBC and UR Candidate and Rs.250 for ST Candidate and Bank charges of Rs. 60 shall be paid by the applicant to the bank. Application fee once paid will not be refunded on any account. The fee can be paid “online” though Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking or in any of the Branches of State Bank of India. No other mode of payment i.e., Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cheque etc is acceptable.
- The Management reserves the right to short-list, select and reject any candidates for Written Test / Interview as the case may be for selection.
- The Management reserves the right to cancel the Selection List / Waiting List at any time at its sole discretion, without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Knowledge of Computer operations and Gujarati language is essential
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through website http://mgvcl.co.in/onlinereghome/and send the print out of application along with below mentioned documents in hard copies also, so as to reach on or before 21.05.2016 in envelope super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF- Vidyut Sahayak – Junior Engineer Electrical: ONLINE APPLICATION NO._______” to the following address. The physical documents be submitted by Speed Post or RPAD only.
Send your application to given address: The Dy. General Manager (Legal & IR), Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited, 3rd Floor HR Department, Sardar Patel Vidyut Bhavan, Race Course, Vadodara 390 007
- Advertisement No.: JE /2/ 2016
- Start date of online application: 15/06/2016
- Last date of online application: 14/07/2016
- Last date for payment in Bank: 16/07/2016
- Last date for Documents to be submitted: 20/07/2016