Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Recruitment for Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Posts 2018
Total Posts: 120 Posts
Posts Name: Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
Stream & Educational Qualification:
General: 84 Posts
• Master’s Degree in any discipline OR
• Bachelor’s Degree in Law OR
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering OR
• Chartered Accountant OR
• Company Secretary OR
• Chartered Financial Analyst OR
• Cost & Work Accountant
Legal: 18 Posts
• Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Information Technology: 08 Posts
• Graduate in engineering (electrical/ electronics/ electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science) OR
• Masters in Computers Application OR
• Graduate in any discipline with post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/ information technology.
Engineering (Civil): 05 Posts
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
Engineering (Electrical): 05 Posts
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
Age Limit: A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on August 31, 2018 i.e., the candidate must have been born on or after September 01, 1988. Relaxation in age limits will be given as per applicable rules.
Pay & Benefits: The pay scale of Officers Grade ‘A’ in SEBI is Rs. 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600 (17 years). Other benefits viz., House Allowance, Leave Fare Concession, Medical Expenses, Financial Dailies, Book Grant, Briefcase, Eye Refraction, Conveyance Expenses, House Cleaning Allowance, Education Expenses, Staff Furnishing Scheme, Scheme for Purchasing Computers, Subsidized Lunch Facility, etc., will be as admissible to an Officer in Grade A in SEBI.
Application Fee (Non-refundable): Rs. 850/- as application fee cum intimation charges for Unreserved and OBC (NCL) category and Rs. 100/- as intimation charges for SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be carried out in three phases. Phase I will be an on-line examination consisting of Multiple Choice Questions on General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Test of Reasoning and Awareness of Securities Market. Candidates shortlisted in Phase I will appear for Phase II, which will also be an on-line examination consisting of three papers. Candidates shortlisted in Phase II will be called for an Interview. SEBI reserves the right to modify the selection procedure, if deemed fit.
More Details: Please Read Official Notification.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 15-09-2018
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 07-10-2018
Short Notification: Click Here
Full Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
More Details: Click Here