South Indian Bank Recruitment for Probationary Officers (PO) Posts 2018
South Indian Bank invites young vibrant candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in Banking career with one of India’s premier commercial Banks to apply for admissions to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance programme in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore.
On successful completion of the programme within the stipulated time period, the candidates would be offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officer in Scale-I.
Posts Name: Probationary Officers in Scale-I Cadre
Educational Qualification: X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
Age Limit: Not more than 25 years as on 30.11.2018. (Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.12.1993 and not later than 30.11.1999) Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates
• General Category Rs. 800/-
• SC/ST category Rs. 200/-
*Excluding GST and other charges
Candidates meeting the stipulated norms only need to apply for the post. Application fee once remitted will not be refunded in any case.
Selection Process: Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
• Initial Short listing will be done based on the online test marks.
• Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for online test, GD and Personal Interview.
• Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website. (More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement)
• Online Application – Start Date: 10.12.2018
• Online Application – End Date: 16.12.2018
• Online Test: 29.12.2018
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online & More Details: Click Here