Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘D’ Posts 2018
Exam Name: Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination, 2018
Educational Qualification (as 01-01-2019): The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit (as 01-01-2019):
• Stenographer Grade ‘C’:: 18 to 30 years
• Stenographer Grade ‘D’:: 18 to 27 years
Application Fee : Rs. 100/-
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee
More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Date for submission of online applications: 22-10-2018 to 19-11-2018
• Last date for receipt of application: 19-11-2018 (up to 5.00 P.M.)
• Last date for making online fee payment: 21-11-2018 (5.00 PM)
• Last date for generation of offline Challan: 21-11-2018 (5.00 PM)
• Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 26-11-2018
• Date of Computer Based Examination: 01-02-2019 to 06-02-2019
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here