Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Advt No 07/2018 for 120 Various Vacancies
Total Posts: 120 Posts
1. Manager (Marketing & Trade): 01 Post
2. Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Physiology): 06 Posts
3. Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Plastic Surgery): 07 Posts
4. Assistant Professor (Fire/Civil Engineering): 01 Post
5. Assistant Geologist: 75 Posts
6. Administrative Officer: 16 Posts
7. Assistant Director Grade-I (Technical): 01 Post
8. Drugs Inspector: 07 Posts
9. Legal Advisor-cum-Standing Counsel: 01 Post
10. Head of Department (Information Technology): 01 Post
11. Principal: 01 Post
12. Training and Placement Officer: 01 Post
13. Workshop Superintendent: 01 Post
14. Assistant Public Prosecutor: 01 Post
Educational Qualification & Other Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
(a) Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
(b) No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
(c) Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
(d) Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to Apply: i) Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. ii) Candidates must upload the following documents/certificates relating to educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification(s) or any other information, as claimed in the online application, in a single pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 2 MB and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the following documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Un-signed Experience Certificate etc. must not be uploaded in the Document Upload Module. (More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement)
• Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 03-05-2018 up to 23:59 hrs
• Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 04-05-2018 up to 23:59 hrs
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here