CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) Recruitment for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Project Assistant-II Posts 2018
Total Posts: 03 Posts
Junior Research Fellow (JRF):
• M. Sc. (Chemistry) with NET/NET-LS/GATE
• Fellowship for Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Rs 25000 + HRA as per DST/ SERB / CSIR guidelines.
• Age: The upper age limit for JRF is 28 years which is relaxable in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes, OBC, woman and physically handicapped applicants as per rules.
• M. Sc. (Chemistry/Material Science) with 55 % marks
• Fellowship for Project Assistant-II: Consolidated emoluments Rs 25000/Month
• Age: The upper age limit for PA-II is 30 years which is relaxable in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes, OBC, woman and physically handicapped applicants as per rules.
More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
Selection Process: interview.
How to Apply: Application form can be downloaded from www.csmcri.res.in. Interested candidates may submit their applications through email to email@example.com. Application package should be a single PDF file consisting application form, recent CV, certificates supporting educational qualifications and experience, and publications if any. Interested candidates are requested to appear before the Selection Committee for an interview/ written test (only for PA-II) at CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute, G. B. Marg, Bhavnagar-364002 (Gujarat) on 26-07-2018 (Thursday) at 9.30 AM.
Candidates are also requested to bring with them the following documents in addition to one set of application package:
1. Original Certificates(s), Mark sheet(s) (Degree.) of the educational qualifications, certificate in support of the date of birth etc. mentioned by you in your application.
2. Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials, Papers, etc.
3. In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization, you should bring with you a No Objection Certificate from your present employer otherwise you will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
Any further information may be requested from Dr. Ankush Biradar at above E-mail ID. The position is purely temporary; initially the selection will be made for one year and will be extendable based on performance of the candidate to the maximum duration of 2 years or termination of the project whichever is earliest without prior notice. It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR. No TA/DA will be given to attend the interview. Written test will be conducted, if necessary.
Interview Date: 26-07-2018
Advertisement: Click Here